Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses the contention that human beings are the accidental products of a blind and uncaring universe. Denouncing Charles Darwin’s assertion that humans and fruit flies share a common ancestor, Hank maintains that Darwin’s tree of life is not only an incorrect illustration, but an insidious icon which has become the very argument for macro evolution. Yet despite its influence, the fossils in the Cambrian period appear suddenly and fully formed, demonstrating the utter poverty of common descent.
Questions and Answers:
- I consider myself to be Oneness. Do you believe non-Trinitarians are saved?
- My wife is in a Bible study that is using The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson. Do you have any thoughts on this?
- What is your opinion of Gerald Schroeder’s view on the age of the earth?
- How can we help remove the strongholds of Muslims so they can see the light?
- I believe the Bible is more than just literature with regard to the early chapters of Genesis. When we discount the validity of what God is saying in the creation account we do a disservice when witnessing to unbelievers.