Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank explains that in order to be truly Christ like we must imitate the living disciplines Christ modeled during His incarnation.
Questions and Answers:
- How can I address a friend who claims that we only need the synoptic Gospels and not the Pauline epistles?
- Why did God bless sinful people in the Old Testament, and yet today, He doesn’t seem to bless sinners?
- I am trying to reconcile your view of eschatology with that of John MacArthur. Could you explain your interpretation of 1 Thessalonians chapter 4?
- Can you explain the phrase, before the beginning of time in Titus 1:2?
- How did the name Yeshua in Hebrew become Jesus in English?
- I understand the light of creation and the light of conscience as you explain it, but I have difficulty with the light of Christ. I think there are certain things that we just can’t know, such as the Trinity.