Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank explains how Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution has had a tremendous impact on virtually every area of our lives.
Questions and Answers:
- How can I determine which church, pastor, or religion is true? My parents are Seventh Day Adventists and want me to attend their church. What do you think about them?
- Is the warning in Revelation 22:18-19, only about that book or the entire Bible?
- Do you know anything about the Church of Christ of the Golden Rule?
- I know the Tetragrammaton has no vowels. Is this also true of the Hebrew language?
- Doesn’t the Bible teach that if you get divorced you should never remarry or only remarry the person you divorced?
- What does the Word of God say about those who continually go through hardship and sorrow?
- Are the qualifications that Paul gives for a bishop or a pastor descriptive or prescriptive? Must a pastor be married?
- What is your interpretation of Hebrews 6:4-6? If we cannot lose our salvation, then why does Hebrews 10:26-29, say those who continue sinning should expect judgment?
- What is apologetics? I hear you warn against the teachings of many televangelists. What teachers would you advise people to watch?