Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on apologetics, which is much more than just defending the faith; it is both pre-evangelism whereby we prepare ourselves to be ready to give answers, as well as post-evangelism as a means to shore up our faith.
Questions and Answers:
- In 1 Corinthians 15:14, why would Paul say that our faith is worthless if Jesus did not rise from the dead? What about a skeptic who doesn’t believe in the physical resurrection or those who believe in a spiritual resurrection?
- What is your opinion of Bill Johnson of Bethel Church in Redding California?
- Why are the Old Testament punishments more severe than in the New Testament? Why did so many of the laws change when Jesus came?
- Can you comment on the film, The Unbelievers with Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins, and Krauss’ statement that although the universe has no meaning, we make our own meaning?
- Why are the four Gospels different? Are there contradictions? What about the difference between the synoptic Gospels and John regarding the day Christ was crucified?