Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank augmented what he said in answer to several questions last week concerning the church. The Christian life is to be lived in the context of the family of faith. We are born into a body of believers with Christ as the head. As Hebrews 10:25 tells us, we should not forsake assembling together because spiritual growth is impossible apart from the life of the church. We must emulate the early Christians who devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.
Questions and Answers:
- Does Revelation 21:24 support universal reconciliation?
- What does it mean to not love the world? Doesn’t everyone love something in the world?
- What will happen to my unbelieving ancestors who lived in a country where they didn’t hear about Jesus?
- What is your take on Marilyn Hickey’s idea of the gospel in the stars?
- Could you speak to the spiritual abuse of the Charismatic and Word or Faith movements?
- Must Christians repeatedly confess their sins to God?
- Is there a time when Christian interests aren’t always in the interest of the nation of Israel?
- Since God called everything He created good, is medical marijuana good?