Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank highlights the importance of not only orthodoxy (right doctrine) but orthopraxy (right conduct). If you are aware of today’s realities and still optimistic about our nation’s future, you’re rare. Unlike the past, how many truly world-class leaders have we seen lining the stages of Republican and Democrat debates? The belief that politicians can deliver us from our woes is seriously mistaken. What often cripples Christians, however, is the idea that the problems are so great that we can’t have a meaningful impact. Yet we must not let what we cannot do interfere with what we can do.
Questions and Answers:
- Did Jephthah sacrifice his daughter? I have heard that the word for sacrifice could mean “sanctify.”
- Many Muslims say that Islam is a religion of love, but you say it is definitely not. How can I show them the truth without offending them?
- Since God doesn’t accept human sacrifices, how can I make sense of the story of Jephthah and his daughter?
- I’ve never really felt like a Christian; how can I get that feeling? I am constantly being reminded by Satan of all the bad things I’ve done; how can I overcome him?