Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shows that while people assume there are multiple explanations for the origin of the universe, in reality, there is only one. We know that the universe is not an illusion; it didn’t spring from nothing, and it is not eternal. Therefore, the only possible explanation for the origin of the universe is this: in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
Questions and Answers:
- If the book of Revelation was written by John before 70 AD how could Polycarp have been John’s disciple since he died 155 AD?
- How can I expose the theological deviations of certain ministries with gentleness to those in my men’s group?
- I don’t see that there are three persons in the Godhead. I don’t understand the Trinity.
- I know the Bible speaks about evil spirits, but there are a lot of TV shows about ghosts; does the Bible teach about the departed coming back to inhabit places they used to live?
- Is there really a God, and if there is a God, who made God?