Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reads from John chapter 1, expounding on the miracle of the incarnation of Christ; His two natures, fully human and fully divine. The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. This is what we celebrate at Christmas.
Questions and Answers:
- What happens to a believer after death?
- What does it mean to be created in God’s image?
- Is the promise in Malachi chapter 3 also for unbelievers? Will they receive blessings if they tithe?
- How should we understand the Trinity in light of 1 Corinthians 15:27? Is there ever a time in your study when you doubt that Jesus is divine?
- I hear so many different views on the rapture; I’m not sure what to believe. Is the rapture a 19th century idea? What is your view?
- What exactly takes place after the Millennium?
- Why is the book of Enoch not in the Bible? What about the Apocryphal books like Maccabees?
- I’ve heard you talk about having faith in evidence, not blind faith. What is required then, to have faith?