Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank recounts his experiences with Muslims in Iran, at home, and at Harvard. And while an us-against-them siege mentality should be avoided, today’s opinion-shapers are eagerly christening Islam as a religion of peace and tolerance. Yet if you look at the beheadings in Saudi Arabia or the burning of Smyrna and the massacre of its Christian inhabitants less than a hundred years ago, you clearly see the intolerance of Islam. We would do well to recall history when we hear the syrupy sound bites of Muslim tolerance. It is a myth. Western elites are bent on tolerance for all, except it seems, for Christianity. But we must remember that the only way a Muslim can be changed is by the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- The Bible often refers to dying as falling asleep; so when we die do we go to be with the Lord or are we in a sleep state?
- Are there any passages of Scripture on repentance and confessing our sins to a priest? Is the hat that the Pope wears part of Aaron’s uniform?
- I came across a church that teaches you must be baptized in order to be saved; is this correct?
- Are there other forms of fasting besides abstaining from food?
- How do we “struggle with all His energy” as Colossians chapter 1 tells us?
- Are we going to go through part of the Tribulation or are we going to meet Jesus before the Tribulation?
- Is it okay to substitute grape juice for wine during Communion?