Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses the conflicting portrayals of Islam we frequently hear, and how more often than not, we are being informed by rhetoric and emotional stereotypes rather than reason and empirical studies. Hank encourages listeners to be equipped with the truth about Islam so they can win Muslims for Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- My friend’s homosexual son gave her a book called Walking the Bridgeless Canyon by Kathy Baldock, which claims God creates people this way. Have you heard of this? He and his partner claim to be born again Christians, and pray and have Bible studies.
- What does it truly mean to have the Holy Spirit inside of you? How do we know when we are hearing from the Lord?
- Could you comment on Leviticus 19:28 with regard to tattoos? If we are not supposed to tattoo ourselves, does that mean we should also stone disobedient children?
- My parents told me they are going to join the LDS church. I have a lot of resources, but I need some advice.