Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses a recent article in the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL which assesses the atrocities committed by ISIS to determine if they are truly following the will of Allah and his prophet Muhammad or not. Hank also demonstrations that when President Barack Obama denounces ISIS by supposedly using a passage from the Qur’an, he is actually quoting from the Jewish Talmud instead.
Questions and Answers:
- Why isn’t Cain mentioned in Adam’s genealogy?
- How do I know whether or not I am an apostate?
- Can you explain the story of the wise men? Where there only three, and did they arrive later since Herod commanded the slaughter of children two-years-old and under?
- Will I be held accountable for my friend’s suicide?
- When God said He would bless Ishmael, how was this promise fulfilled?
- There seems to be many people who call themselves apostles today. What are the qualifications of an apostle?
- When Jesus returns, will He literally set up His kingdom in Jerusalem?