Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions that he will be speaking at the Issues Etc. Conference on June 9th, on the subjects of the Word of Faith movement and Islam. Hank also mentions that he has reached the 1-year anniversary of his 1st chemo treatments for his cancer. He is currently under a trial treatment and is feeling very encouraged. A tumor under his jaw has reduced in size dramatically in 1 week of treatment.
Questions and Answers:
- What is the official stance of the Orthodox Church on the 3rd heaven?
- What is your view on the tollhouses, a waiting place for those who have died?
- What are your thoughts about tithing in the New Testament period?
- In giving to the Church and getting a tax-receipt, aren’t people only getting back what they’ve given?
- Where can I go to get good theological teaching?
- My understanding of the Bible is that there are different gospels: The Gospel of the Kingdom, for the Jews, the Gospel of Grace, for the Church, and the Last Gospel spoken of in Revelation. What is your understanding of this?
- When Jesus cried out, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” was He crying out because He had taken on the sins of the whole world, and the Father actually turned away from Him, or was it simply a deliberate reference to Psalm 22?
- It was discovered that our Pastor had been in an adulterous relationship for 13 years, even having a family in another country. Can he be forgiven, and restored to a pastoral position?
- Does the Qur’an actually teach Muslim men that they are permitted by Allah to commit sexual assault on non-Muslim women?