Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses this past Holy week, culminating the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. The resurrection of Jesus Christ is grounded in eyewitness testimony, and is one of the most well attested events in human history. The reality of Christ’s resurrection transformed the lives of not only His disciples, but also multitudes throughout the Roman empire. Hank encouraged everyone to carefully read 1 Corinthians 15.
Questions and Answers:
- I called you a year ago when I was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. I wanted to encourage you and thank you for your ministry. I found a bunch of You-Tube videos that are 5 or 6 years old dealing with the assurance of salvation. Do you still hold to the views you expressed in these videos?
- I’ve been memorizing the gospel of John. What is the identity of the prophet in John 1:21?
- An ossuary is claimed to have contained the bones of Caiaphas. Wouldn’t those bones actually belong to a son of Caiaphas?
- Could you explain the saints who were raised from their graves as mentioned in Matthew 27?
- Have you heard of the phrase “Lordship Salvation”? Can you tell me what that is?
- I don’t understand how God’s chosen people didn’t accept Jesus Christ and what that means for them. Could you help me with that?