Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank highlights the importance of his book: The Third Day and the DVD The Week That Changed the World by Dr. Paul Maier. In past decades we have seen an outpouring of sensationalistic books, movies, and TV shows that make the life and ministry of Jesus barely recognizable. Dr. Maier calls this the “Jesus Game.” Winning or losing this game depends on how radically different the portrait of Jesus is from the historic Gospel narratives. The prize is maximum coverage and recognition, and any frowns from the faithful are ignored amid the skyrocketing sales. This is the culture we live in and the antidote is truth.
Questions and Answers:
- Is there a verse of Scripture where Mary says that Jesus is her Savior?
- My son rejected Christianity and now says he’s agnostic, and I’m wondering about his soul.
- Do Muslims and Christians worship the same God?
- One of our deacons addresses the congregation as priests; what are your thoughts on this?
- Can we calculate how long humans have been on earth from the genealogies in Genesis?
- Did God originally create us to be vegans?
- What does the Bible say about having a tattoo if it is in good taste?
- In John 19:26-27 Jesus commanded John to care for His mother Mary; what happened to Joseph?
- I have been listening to Irvin Baxter teach on eschatology. But couldn’t Jesus return at any moment?
- Would the name Jehovah be another way to describe Jesus Christ?