Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank recounts an urban legend involving tests done by the U.S. military, which Joel Osteen uses to prove generational curses are true. Hank also shows Osteen’s misinterpretation and misapplication of the story of the Canaanite woman in Matthew chapter 15.
Questions and Answers:
- Was the Book of Enoch once in the Bible and then removed?
- Why don’t other ministries call out Osteen’s false teaching?
- What do you think of Jimmy Swaggart and his ministry?
- What is the promise Paul is talking about in Ephesians 6:2?
- How can we know for certain that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God?
- Hosea 11:1 seems to be speaking about Israel and yet in the Gospel of Matthew he says this text is fulfilled by Christ. How should we understand the fulfilment of this prophecy?
- Why are so many people falling for the teaching of Joel Osteen?