Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses the predictions of John Hagee concerning what he claimed would take place between 2014 and 2015. His prophecies have been tied, of course, to the four blood moons which have now ended, and we are all left wondering if he will apologize for his sophistry. Although Hagee’s interpretations of biblical prophecy seem to be made up out of whole cloth, his audience laps it up uncritically because they lack discernment. Instead of looking for end-time fulfillment in four blood moons, the body of Christ must turn away from these sensationalistic prophecies and get back to learning to mine the Bible for all its wealth and making disciples of all nations.
Questions and Answers:
- In the KJV and the NKJV, Ephesians 1:10 uses the word “dispensation.” This doesn’t support dispensationalism does it?
- I have heard you say you don’t believe in a pretribulation rapture or the Great Tribulation, but what are your thoughts on the Antichrist signing a peace treaty and persecuting the Jews?
- Why do you support J.P. Holding when he is rude and demeaning to those who disagree with him?
- Do you believe John Hagee is not a true believer or a wayward believer? Shouldn’t you go and entreat him privately?