Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on an article regarding the liberalism of Bishop John Shelby Spong and his new book, The Fourth Gospel: Tales of a Jewish Mystic.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain Peter’s understanding of the Last Days in Acts 2:17ff? Is prophecy foretelling the future?
- What is your opinion of the Gideons International?
- Can you be a liberal and still be a Christian? What about being politically liberal?
- My physical health has been declining, how can I find hope in God and a sense of purpose?
- Can you address the prophecies of St. Malachy concerning the Popes?
- Did our souls preexist our bodies? How would you interpret 1 Corinthians 2:7 in this regard?
- Is the music in worship as important as the lyrics?