Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank quotes John 7:24, in which the Lord Jesus Christ says, Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly. Using biblical examples, Hank exhorts us not to judge hypocritically, but to test the teachings of leaders in light of Scripture and hold fast to what is good.
Questions and Answers:
- What is the significance of Noah sending out both a raven and a dove from the ark?
- Are you familiar with the book Erasing Hell by Francis Chan and Preston Sprinkle? In the book they claim that the Bible does not clearly teach eternal punishment.
- Have you heard anything about Jonathan Cahn’s use of Isaiah 9:10 with regard to John Edwards, Tom Daschle and the new One World Trade Center? What about the sycamore tree that protected St. Paul’s and was replaced by a cedar tree?
- Are teachers like Joel Osteen and Benny Hinn not Christians, or are they our brothers in Christ? I hear them preach the gospel as well as things that are incorrect.
- The Apostle Paul talked about finishing the race. What sustained Paul until the end?
- Does Ephesians 6:5 mean that Paul is approving slavery?
- Could you comment on the difference in style between 1 Peter and 2 Peter as well as the correlation between 2 Peter and Jude?