Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on a USA Today article by Doyle Rice claiming that we now know how Lucy, our iconic, supposed human cousin, died. According to this article, about 3.2 million years ago this hominid, Lucy, fell to her death from a high tree. Yet upon further examination, this is ends up being a dogmatic assertion rather than a defensible argument. The picture of a knuckle-dragging ape evolving into a human has been seen so frequently, that it has become the argument despite the fact that evolution cannot account for the origin of life.
Questions and Answers:
- I know the Church of Christ teaches that baptism is required for salvation, but are there any other problems with this church?
- Since Satan knows the Bible and knows how things will end, why doesn’t he repent?
- How do evolutionists explain asexual reproduction?
- How can I know whether or not God is calling me to do something?
- Are behemoth and Leviathan mentioned in the book of Job, actual creatures?
- If baptism is not necessary for salvation, does that mean repentance is not necessary either? Is baptism a command like repentance?
- What biblical passages would you use to refute the doctrine of universalism?
- I have been married five times and I’m afraid to get married again. What do you think about living together first to see if things will work out?