Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank once again discusses Larycia Hawkins, associate professor of political science at Wheaton College. Hawkins not only believes Muslims and Christians worship the same God, but also sought the advice and blessing of CAIR; The Council on American-Islamic Relations, despite the fact that is has ties to Hamas. CAIR’s relationship to terrorist organizations is so well established that everyone from scholars to senators affirm it. Notwithstanding, students at Wheaton are pushing to get Hawkins reinstated immediately and without due process. For true believers, however, we must reject the notion that Muslims and Christians worship the same God. Islam and Christianity can never be harmonized. Not only so, but Muhammad should never be the model for the Christian life. The model for Christian living is the sinless Savior, Jesus Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- Does Satan need to tempt to sin us directly? Is he omnipresent?
- I know a lot of Christians who say we shouldn’t allow Muslim immigrants into our country; what are your thoughts on this?
- Who is the god of this world, Satan or Jesus?
- Which translation of the Qur’an do you recommend reading?
- A friend of mine claims to be a modern-day prophet. How should I address this?
- Can you explain how Jesus is of the lineage of David?
- I believe that when we die our souls fall asleep. What does the Bible mean when it says the dead will rise?
- I was divorced fifteen years ago; when is it okay for me to get remarried?