Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank responds to a question received on a previous broadcast with regard to Matthew 11:11, by explaining how the least in the kingdom of heaven are greater than John the Baptist.
Questions and Answers:
- How can you teach eternal punishment in hell when nothing in the Bible teaches it? Where in the Bible does it contrast eternal life with eternal destruction?
- According to John 14:13, what does it mean to pray in Jesus’ name?
- Are there other relatives of Jesus that aren’t mentioned in Scripture? Are the relatives of Jesus part of God’s prophetic plan for mankind?
- What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit that Jesus describes in Matthew 12:31-32?