Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank delineates the Legacy Reading Plan, an innovative guide for reading through the Bible each year by author, so you can gain a better understanding of God’s Word.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you give me a practical example of how to meditate on the Word of God?
- Are you familiar with the argument regarding divorce, in which Matthew’s Gospel is referring to fornication on the part of someone who is engaged? Why isn’t the exception for divorce included in Mark or Luke?
- Is it acceptable to be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, or should we be baptized in the name of Jesus only?
- What is the significance of the Sabbath? Is it possible, because of unbelief, not to enter the eternal Sabbath spoken of in Hebrews chapter 4?
- Have miracles and gifts of healing ceased? Does the Holy Spirit still work miraculously today? If not, is this because of a lack of faith?
- If the Magi followed the star in the East, wouldn’t that have taken them in the wrong direction?
- What are your thoughts on the ministry of Michael Rozell and Refuge Ranch? Why don’t we see the signs described in Mark 16:17-18 today?
- My family seems to be against me since my divorce. Is this caused by the devil or am I just depressed about the divorce during this time of year?
- What are your thoughts on Glenn Beck?
- My pastor is starting a new series based on the book Not a Fan by Kyle Idleman. Do you know anything about this?