Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on an article in USA Today by Traci Watson. According to the article, scientists have found a fossil on Mars dating back 3.7 billion years. If confirmed, this would support the theory that life took root very quickly after the planet’s birth. Despite the credibility of this supposed find, if evolutionists were to be given every possible concession; everything needed to create life, it would not only be improbable, but impossible to form even one protein molecule by random chance. Christians, therefore, need to read articles of this sort with discernment.
Questions and Answers:
- How can Jesus be one in substance with the Father, but be a distinct person?
- In Exodus 4:11, God says He makes the blind and the deaf, but I was always taught that only the Devil does these things.
- How many years did Lazarus live after Jesus raised him from the dead?
- How do you explain the fossils of dinosaurs and why they died off?
- Can a Christian cast a demon out of himself? What about demons oppressing Christians?
- With regard to evolution and a six-day creation, what is one day according to God?