Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank expounds on Paul’s words in 1 Timothy 4:16; reminding us that life without truth is dangerous, but truth without life can be deadly. Life and truth are analogous to two rails of a track, without both the train cannot move forward.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it theologically correct to sing worship songs that invite the Holy Spirit to come and make His presence known to us?
- I am struggling with performance based acceptance in my relationship with the Lord. I don’t think I truly understand who I am in Christ. How can I show gratitude for what Jesus has done for me if I continue to sin?
- I am a recovering alcoholic and I came to faith in Christ through Alcoholics Anonymous. I am now involved in helping others through this program. Is this acceptable from a biblical perspective?
- In light of Proverbs 22:7, why do so many churches go into debt by build large buildings?
- What are the biblical principles for keeping the Sabbath? What does the Sabbath look like, practically, for a Christian today?
- What are the grounds for infant baptism and what is the biblical meaning of baptism?
- Were the Apostles and biblical writers literate?
- Is it okay to read Joyce Meyer’s book, Battlefield of the Mind? Does she teach heresy?