Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reads Abraham Lincoln’s Proclamation Appointing a National Fast Day, which was given in the midst of civil war. Noting how far we’ve come, Hank exhorts listeners to let the power of this proclamation be a reminder to repent and pray for God’s mercy upon our nation and uses the example of Nineveh whose citizens repented in sackcloth and were pardoned by God.
Questions and Answers:
- How do we pray for our nation when so many don’t have the passion to do what needs to be done, or are just too overwhelmed?
- Was Myles Munroe a sound teacher?
- Who were the sons of God in Genesis chapter 6?
- Since God knows all things and our lives are already planned out according to Psalm 139:16, how do I explain the suicide of a family member?
- Is baptism necessary for salvation?