Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank underscores that fact that we live in a time of great turbulence. With the threat of ISIS, the reality that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, and organizations such as Black Lives Matter, which is committed to disrupting the nuclear family, it is more important than ever for Christians to know what they believe and why they believe it.
Questions and Answers:
- I have a family member who says that the 1611 King James Version is the only correct translation; what are your thoughts on this?
- I have been able to cast out demons in the name of Jesus, but it doesn’t work using the name Yeshua, or any other name.
- Could Christ have refused to go to the cross and said, “No” to the Father? In the garden of Gethsemane, in what way did the angel strengthen Him?
- Did Jesus violate Saul’s free will on the road to Damascus?
- Couldn’t Jesus have chosen otherwise in Gethsemane? If not, how was the temptation genuine?
- Which one of the Seven Ecumenical Councils declared the Apocrypha to be part of the canon?
- Is political correctness and racism a Trojan horse for a radical Islamic attack that will bring about Armageddon?