Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares some thoughts from the book Renaissance by Os Guinness, who asserts that the secret of cultural power, is in the practice of Christian truth. When Christians live out the gospel, they become an incarnation of the truth of the gospel, which enables them to be powerful influences for renewal in the culture.
Questions and Answers:
- Was the Apostle Paul both a Roman citizen and a Jew?
- What do you think about the way the New Century Version translates Job 9:21, compared the KJV?
- Are the extra books in the Roman Catholic Bible the inspired words of God?
- Since the letter J is not in the Jewish alphabet, are Christians being deceived by using the name Jesus?
- What is your opinion of Jay Adams Nouthetic Counseling? Is there anything I should be warned about?
- Do the Dead Sea Scrolls confirm that it was Isaac that God told Abraham to sacrifice?
- Was Satan in the snake in the Garden of Eden?
- What is your perspective on women teaching men or facilitating children’s ministries and small groups? Do you think women pastors are okay?
- What does Scripture say about the change that takes place when one becomes a believer and how that relates to the indwelling of the Spirit?
- In the pre-Pentecost era, was the infilling of the Holy Spirit up to the Lord or based on acceptance of God?