Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on Watchman Nee’s classic little book, Sit, Walk, Stand. According to Nee’s thesis, gleaned from the Epistle to the Ephesians, far too many Christians are living life out of order; struggling in the flesh with what can only be done in the Spirit. Before Christians can walk with Christ and stand against the enemy, they must first understand their seated position with Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- Why didn’t God commission the Apostle Paul to write an inspired systematic theology? Wouldn’t that have ended all theological debates and denominations?
- I hear different things about the mark of the beast and I want your opinion on it; what are the repercussions for those who take the mark of the beast?
- Why do you say Word of Faith theology elevates man and demeans God?
- How do we reconcile the two donkeys we read about in Matthew 21:2-3, with the other Gospels?
- My friend claims to be a prophet and I’ve tried to dissuade him of this; what would you say to him?