On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (02/25/22), Hank shares his thoughts on living the Christian life in light of eternity. We all live in that tiny dash between the date of our birth and the date of our death. Whether you are young or old, rich or poor, male or female, you light the sky for a brief moment and then enter eternity. What we do now will have direct consequences for all eternity. While the culture seeks to focus your gaze on greatness, Christianity focuses on grace and holiness. It is amazing to think that Christians are mediators of God’s kingdom; we are being honed as stewards of a restored Garden.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- My sister and I were saved at the same time, but now she’s rejected Christianity. In light of the doctrine of predestination, is she lost, or will she come back?
- Is there a difference between the soul and the spirit?
- Why didn’t Jesus use His divine power to prove His divinity?
- What does it mean to worship God in spirit and in truth?
- If you are trying to rekindle your marriage, what Scriptures would you go to?