Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses one of CRI’s resources for February, Love Thy Body, by Nancy Pearcey. Hank continues by discussing the terms Father and Mother being changed to Parent 1 and Parent 2. Also, Hank relates the news today of parents in Ohio who lost custody of their 17-year old daughter for refusing to allow her access to hormone treatments with testosterone as she pursues gender transition.
Questions and Answers:
- I am a literalist and believe that Genesis 3:16 teaches that man was given authority over woman, and 1 Timothy 2:12 teaches that women should be silent in church. What are your thoughts?
- Daniel 11:37 says the beast will have no desire for women. Does this indicate that it’s possible to identify the antichrist as a homosexual?
- What are your thoughts on the influence of occult forces on governmental bodies today?
- In John 20 where Jesus breathed on His disciples, telling them to receive the Holy Spirit, He also told the disciples to forgive sin. Does that mean we are to forgive the sins of others? What about binding and loosing?
- Have you heard of the Apostle Guillermo Maldonado? Is the baptism in the Spirit a separate event from the indwelling of the Holy Spirit when we are saved? Are tongues a sign we are really saved? Is it a mistake to call the indwelling of the Spirit the same thing as the baptism of the Holy Spirit? A Christian should be able to speak in tongues immediately upon being saved then, correct?
- Is Isaiah 47 actually dictating a godly “dress code” for women?