Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank relates the story of Alex, a two-year old girl who claimed she was actually a boy. In a BBC film Transgender Kids, she is identified as a desister, a child who eventually accepted her actual sexual identity. This is discussed at length in Nancy Pearcey’s book, Love Thy Body.
Questions and Answers:
- I’m looking at seminary and am curious about your thoughts on seminaries and the Master’s Seminary in particular.
- I like to refer to you as my Bible Nerd! Have you ever heard of “The Way”?
- What is your theological opinion of Calvinism?
- Can you speak to my experience of seeing my daughter after she died at eight years of age?
- Would you consider Oneness Pentecostalism a cult?