Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (08/08/2018) includes the following topics:
- Hank opens by discussing an article from The Stream, “Meet Lucy McHale, the Rosa Parks of Rosa Parks Middle School” by Austin Ruse. Hank also reminds his listeners about the book, Hope of Nations: Standing Strong in a Post-Truth, Post-Christian World by John S. Dickerson. Hope of Nations is one of the CRI resources for the month of August.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain Matthew 24:28, where the gathering vultures are mentioned?
- Could you help me understand the essentials of salvation?
- What are your thoughts on the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) movement?
- How did the name J-E-S-U-S come to be the name included in many Bibles, although the original name is Yeshua?
- Have you seen A Lamp in the Dark: The Untold History of the Bible, and if so, what are your thoughts on this documentary?
- Where do dinosaurs fit into the Creation narrative?