Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank answers the question that many raise about the origin of God. Hank demonstrates that since God is an infinite, eternal being; He therefore does not require a cause like the universe, but has eternally existed.
Questions and Answers:
- According to Philippians chapter 2, what was it the Christ set aside in the incarnation? Would it be correct to say Christ subordinated His will to the Father, but not His power?
- Is it possible that unbelievers in hell will be punished for a finite period of time?
- My daughter is dating someone who attends Bethel Church in Redding, and he’s had a tremendous influence on her. How do you suggest we handle this? Do we run the risk of losing her by intervening, or will we lose her without intervention?
- Is it necessary for a Christian to be baptized with water?
- Is universalism an acceptable doctrine?
- How do you answer the question about other life forms that are not of this earth?
- What are some practical ways we can love the Lord with all our heart, mind, soul and strength? What does that look like?
- Why is Jesus’ genealogy traced through Joseph to prove He is the son of David, when Joseph is not His physical father?
- My pastor recently affirmed a cessationist position because of John MacArthur and the Strange Fire conference. What are your thoughts on this? I don’t believe this should be an issue to shun people over.