Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the incarnation of Jesus who had to meet all the criteria of the promised Messiah. Jesus had to be a descendant of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, come from the tribe of Judah, be born in Bethlehem, crucified with criminals, an extraordinary miracle worker, and fulfill the Law and the Prophets. He accomplished all of this not only to bring salvation, but so we could have intimate fellowship with the triune God.
Questions and Answers:
- What is your perspective on the International House of Prayer and Mike Bickle?
- What are the biblical grounds for divorce and remarriage?
- Can you explain Hosea chapter 1, and why God commanded the prophet to marry Gomer?
- Will aborted children see their parents in heaven?
- Will we have free will in heaven?
- Are some sins more evil than others?
- What are your thoughts on Ellen G. White and the Seventh Day Adventist view of the Sabbath? Are there Scripture passages that tell us to worship on Sunday?