Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the tragedy of terrorism in Manchester, England.
Questions and Answers:
- In Genesis, why did Joseph feel the need to share his dream with his brothers?
- Where did the Qur’an get the idea that Ezra is the son of God?
- Is repentance a work in regard to salvation?
- Since Jesus told the thief on the cross that he would be with Him in Paradise today, why did He tell Mary following the resurrection, that He had not yet ascended to the Father?
- Why did Jesus call Peter Satan when he reacted to the news of Jesus’ coming death?
- What role does Mary now play in your faith-life?
- What is the correct position on the pretribulational Rapture?
- Can you give me your thoughts on Luke 9:62 where Jesus talks about those who look back?
- How are we going to fit on this earth after the resurrection?
- Is there something more to the Word of Faith errors than a lack of emphasis on Jesus?