Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions that he has been doing interviews on yesterday’s Manhattan Massacre, and will do more after the program tonight. One notable interview was with Lauren Green with Fox News. That interview can be viewed here: http://video.foxnews.com/v/5632301583001/. Hank also introduces CRI’s resource for November: 10 Books That Screwed Up the World, And 5 Others That Didn’t Help by Benjamin Wiker.
Questions and Answers:
- A friend of mine compared Christ’s words on bringing a sword to Islam’s many references to the sword, stating that since Christ’s words are interpreted figuratively, so should Islam’s. What are your thoughts on this?
- A friend of mine, a brother in the Lord, is facing divorce, due to addictions, not sexual immorality. He asks, “Can I ever get remarried under these circumstances?”
- I am doing a study on Genesis 6:1-6, and interpret the Sons of God as “righteous” human beings, and the Daughters of Men as the unrighteous offspring of Cain. Am I correct in this?
- How does being “born again” relate to Lutherans? How do we know when we have been born again?