Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on the fact that there are many stars, but only one Superstar. In golf there are many stars, but only a few warrant the moniker superstar: Jack, Arnie, and Tiger. Likewise, in the NBA, there are a plethora of stars, but only one Michael Jordan. Throughout history there were many stars as well: Alexander the Great, Aristotle, Augustine. But only One endures. He spoke and the universe leapt into existence. The morning stars together proclaimed His holy birth. He is the root and offspring of David; the bright and Morning Star. It’s no wonder that the prophecies concerning Him out number all the others. Only Jesus of Nazareth—the unique Superstar—could emerge through the doorway of Old Testament prophecy.
Questions and Answers:
- Did Jesus’ atonement pay the way for mankind’s bodily resurrection? Did the atonement pay for unbelievers?
- Can a pastor be divorced according to 1 Timothy 3:2?
- Were there incestuous relations between Adam and Eve’s children?
- What arguments would you give to prove that Jesus knew He was God?
- Is baptism essential for salvation? How would you interpret 1 Peter 3:21?
- Who was Melchizedek?
- With regard to the previous call on baptism, isn’t the thief on the cross a bad example because the church wasn’t established yet?
- How should I respond to people who mock God?
- Since Jesus knew what would happen before it happened, how do we reconcile this with Him saying, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”