Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions that the most recent edition of the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL has an article on Malcom X. Hank compares the teachings of Martin Luther King Jr. with the activities of Malcom X. King asserts that non-violent resistance is the most potent weapon in the hands of oppressed people. Malcom X prefers the “eye for an eye” retribution teachings of Islam.
Questions and Answers:
- How are you doing in your battle with cancer?
- I am trying to draw close to Christ once again, and release bitterness and unforgiveness towards others. Do you have any scriptures that would be especially helpful for me?
- Since we are separated from God by sin, how do theologians address the issue of infants.
- Is suicide forgivable?
- Do you think that the ark of the covenant is resting in Ethiopia?
- In Gen 19:3 Lot feeds the angels who come to his home. Do angels actually need to eat and sleep? Were these beings truly angels, or just men?
- Matthew 1:21-23 says the baby shall be called Jesus. In Isaiah 7:14, the baby’s name shall be called Emmanuel. What am I missing? Are they the same person?
- In Matthew 7, Jesus says not everyone who says to Him, “Lord, Lord” will enter into heaven, and that is very terrifying to me. How can a person know with certainty that they belong to the Lord?