On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank interviews Casey Luskin, attorney with graduate degrees in science and law. He is also research coordinator for the Discovery Institute, and co-founder of the Intelligent Design and Evolution Awareness Center. Hank and Casey discuss his article in the current edition of the Christian Research Journal titled, “Materialism for the Masses: Cosmos Reboot Distorts the History of Science and Scrubs the Evidence of Intelligent Design.”
Hank also answers questions on the following topics:
- Is Jeremiah 10:1-10 a condemnation of using Christmas trees?
- Why is the mark of beast on the forehead and of the mark of God the same?
- What is the difference between the indwelling and infilling of the Holy Spirit before and after Pentecost?
- Can you explain what it means to inherit salvation according to Hebrews 1:14?
- I’ve heard you talk about this before, but could you expound on the idea that there will be degrees of reward in heaven, and degrees of punishment in hell?
- At what point was the covenant God made to Abraham removed from Israel and given to the church? When did the church become true Israel?
- Why was the Exodus not written about in Egyptian historical literature?
- What if the Bible was never written?