Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses an article in the current issue of the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL regarding the television series Cosmos, which offers materialism for the masses and distorts the history of science and religion, as well as the evidence for Intelligent Design.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it okay to take my youth group to see the movie Left Behind? What would you say to someone who has seen the movie?
- I talked to some Christians who believe that Hebrews 13:4 permits any kind of sexual acts in marriage. What do you think? Doesn’t Paul say if you engage in Sodomy, you will not make it to heaven?
- What is your opinion of Peter Popoff?
- Are tattoos and body piercing acceptable? I can’t find anything in the Bible about piercing.
- If someone was divorced and remarried, are they in a perpetual state of adultery?
- Can you address Dr. David Jeremiah’s view on the end times? Are the 144,000 mentioned in Revelation going to evangelize the Jews during the Tribulation? What is going to happen to the Jews?