Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the recent shooting of Keith Lamont Scott and subsequent riots in Charlotte, North Carolina. Despite being shot by a black officer, Scott’s brother said that all white people are devils. This animus sounds very much like the teaching of the Nation of Islam. According to Lewis Farrakhan, blue-eyed, white men are devils. In stark contrast, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s niece, Alveda King, gives her poignant insight by pointing out that this is a matter of the heart, not a matter of color.
Questions and Answers:
- My daughter claims to be a Christian, but is also in a same-sex relationship. How should I respond when she says that since we don’t observe many Old Testament laws, why should we adhere to laws against homosexuality?
- Must the Sabbath still be observed?
- Does the Bible speak of biometric tracking? Is this okay for Christians?
- Is lifestyle evangelism acceptable? If someone isn’t gifted in speaking, can they witness with their lifestyle?
- The film Life’s Story claims that there is a protection mechanism in all DNA which makes evolution impossible; is this true?
- Was it about 3000 years between the time of Adam and the time of Jesus? Do we know what will prompt His second coming? Is it related to the evil of mankind?