Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions his medical appointment yesterday that prevented him from doing the Bible Answer Man broadcast live. The program for the day was a portion of an episode of the Hank Unplugged podcast featuring Gary Habermas. Hank also shared some thoughts regarding faith in crisis and finding real peace in God. Hank contrasts this with the errors of the Faith Movement and Prosperity Teachers who burden believers with the belief that sickness is due to sin in their lives. Hank wrote Christianity in Crisis to battle these errors. Hank also mentions the kind comments and testimonies that have been sent, expressing their appreciation for the ministry of Hank and CRI.
Questions and Answers:
- What are your thoughts on the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?
- What can you tell me about the scripture [Proverbs 18:21] that says that death and life are in the power of the tongue? Can a person who confesses that they are an alcoholic at an AA meeting spiritually hinder themselves by doing this?
- Do Jehovah’s Witnesses blaspheme the Holy Spirit by denying that He is a Person, and a Member of the Trinity?
- Can you help me understand the genealogy of Jesus? Was Mary Hebrew?
- I want to thank you for taking a stand on the Word Faith issue! You’ve been a blessing to me.
- I am a pastor of a small church in Texas. I’ve been falsely accused of a crime and must face the accusations legally. I’ve decided to step down as a pastor to keep from dragging the church through this as well. What are your thoughts on this?