Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank welcomes back Editor-in-Chief of the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL, Elliot Miller to continue discussing the medical and recreational use of marijuana, its dangers, and what the Bible has to say about putting one’s self into an altered state of consciousness.
Hank and Elliot answer questions on the following topics:
- Shouldn’t marijuana be legalized for research purposes?
- I was introduced to drugs at twelve years of age and I have been using marijuana all my life. I don’t know if I could have a normal life without it. What should I do? Will by body go into withdrawal if I stop using it?
- I think you are overlooking the positive spiritual benefit of marijuana.
- I have a lot of friends who smoke marijuana. How do I convey the dangers gently and intellectually?