Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the book, Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. Interestingly, this book came as the result of a series of BBC radio broadcasts given by Lewis during World War II while many were questioning their faith. Lewis’ desire was to distill and defend the essence of the Christian faith, and his words still speak to us with profound relevance today. Mere Christianity is a treasure that believers will want to read again and again.
Questions and Answers:
- I have a friend who doesn’t believe that Jesus was God and that it wasn’t God’s blood shed on the cross. How can I show him from Scripture that this is false?
- I was married to the same woman twice, but we are divorced again. How should I handle this situation?
- How did Judas die? Is there a contradiction between Matthew’s account and Acts?
- Can you address the Roman Catholic doctrine of Purgatory?
- A friend has been telling me about Calvinism and now I can’t read the Bible without seeing election and predestination. Are there any Scriptures that can help me not think this way?
- How can I explain the Trinity to someone who says the word is not found in Scripture?