Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions he was reading an article in the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL titled, “’Your Word Is a Lamp to My Feet’: Metaphor and the Work of the Apologist” by Holly Ordway. Metaphor can be a powerful tool in the hands of apologists because it helps to bridge the gap between what is known and what is unknown.
Questions and Answers:
- Do you believe that the Holy Spirit is with us today? Is the Helper in John 16:7 the Holy Spirit? So then, what happens when the Holy Spirit is taken out of the world in according to 2 Thessalonians 2:6?
- I am a young Earth creationist, as I know you are as well, and I believe God created the universe with the appearance of age. What are your thoughts on this?
- The King James version of the Bible uses the term dragon 21 times. The other translations use other words such as jackal. What are your thoughts on this?
- How does salvation come to a person according to the Scriptures? Is it by faith alone, through Christ alone? Can a person be born again through baby baptism?