Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank highlights an article in the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL titled, “From the Mind of a Millennial: How Did We Get Here, and How Do We Make it Better?” Christian Millennials are fighting a war they are often ill-equipped to fight. Their struggle is to be salt and light in a world actively trying to mold them into being like everyone else. They must arm themselves with the teachings of Christ and be rooted in a body of believers. There are challenges ahead, but with God, all things are possible.
Questions and Answers:
- In the flood, why didn’t God destroy all the sea creatures?
- I’ve been going through a dark time; how can I have assurance of salvation? How can I feel the presence of God in my life?
- Can you explain the differences between God and Allah?
- When John the Baptist said the kingdom of God was at hand, did he mean we can bring the kingdom here on earth?
- What are your thoughts on the Episcopal Church that Judge Neil Gorsuch attends?
- Do you think the homosexual agenda is like Sodom and Gomorrah rising from the ashes and God is using Donald Trump to call people out?
- What do you think about Donald Trump’s policy on immigration?
- How can we confront a pastor or leader in the church?
- Can you clarify your comments to the previous caller with mental health issues?