Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank again takes on Kurt Eichenwald who in his Newsweek article, claims Christians don’t like to talk about the monsters and magic in the Bible. On the contrary, Hank unpacks the fantasy imagery found in Scripture including the red dragon depicted in Revelation; explaining the genre and language used, and demonstrates that Eichenwald’s attempt to prove the Bible to be ridiculous ends up demonstrating that he himself is ridiculous.
Questions and Answers:
- When we examine our faith, should we look at it from an eternal perspective and not based on our experiences? Since Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith, we can’t lose it, correct?
- What are your thoughts on Sozo prayer as promoted by Bethel Church?
- Do the words soon and quickly in the book of Revelation convey a longer period because time is different with God?
- Can you explain the account of the fig tree in Matthew chapter 21?
- I listen to Joel Osteen from time to time, but I don’t see the errors you talk about. When we die, do we immediately go to heaven or do we sleep until the resurrection? Will we know our loved ones before the rapture?