Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses the assertion of Muslim apologists who claim Jesus’ words in John 14 and 16 regarding the Holy Spirit have been altered so that a prophecy concerning Muhammad would be expunged from the Bible. Reflecting on the facts, however, we see that Muhammad died in the seventh century. We have fragments of John’s Gospel from the second century and complete manuscripts that predate Muhammad by 400 years. Despite the facts, Muslims continue to claim the Gospel of John originally contained a prophecy about the coming of Muhammad.
Questions and Answers:
- Do you know of any resources that would help me find Jesus in the Old Testament? Does the whole Old Testament point to Him?
- I was raised in the Seventh Day Adventist Church; what is your opinion of Ellen G. White and Seventh Day Adventists?
- Can you shed some light on the organization The Voice of Elijah with Larry D. Harper?
- What are your thoughts on The Message Bible by Eugene Peterson? Is it good for study?
- Does the Bible teach a seven-year tribulation? Doesn’t the thousand-year reign happen after the tribulation?
- I have always heard that God helps those who help themselves. When I pray, should I wait on the Lord or should I go out and help myself?
- Did Judas Iscariot write a Gospel?