Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the Nation of Islam, founded by Wallace Fard. Its icon Louis Farrakhan, believed that America is the number one enemy of freedom-loving people on earth and deemed whites to be devils whose filth should be avoided. In contrast to this, Hank cites John 3:16, and demonstrates that Christianity can be found on every continent and embraces all peoples of the world. In direct opposition to the teachings of the Nation of Islam, Jesus taught us to love our enemies.
Questions and Answers:
- Between His death and resurrection, did Jesus battle Satan in hell for the keys of the kingdom? Was this idea extrapolated from some passage of Scripture?
- What is the biblical basis for tithing?
- Can a person’s spirit return from heaven and appear to someone?
- What is the attraction of Islam? Why do people convert?
- What are your thoughts on Restoration Times Magazine?
- I disagree with dispensationalism because it seems to make God a respecter of persons.
- The idea that God elects some and not others seems wrong to me, is this correct?
- Is there a biblical basis for this teaching that we can declare health and wealth over our lives? Do we have the power to do this?