Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank retells an urban legend used by Joel Osteen to warn his listeners about the dangers of negative thoughts and words. As the story goes, a man named Nick supposedly froze to death in a refrigerated box car even though the temperature in the car was mild. Hank refutes this legend and affirms that negative thoughts do not create reality.
Questions and Answers:
- What do you think of pastors who invite church members into their home in order to get to know them and ascertain their spiritual growth?
- Is the deification taught by Word of Faith teachers the same as what Watchman Nee and Witness Lee taught?
- Can you explain the seven spirits of God described in the book of Revelation?
- Is it okay to give to the homeless and other ministries rather than tithing to the church?
- When was the book of Revelation written? Was it written in 95 AD?
- Should I be listening to Creflo Dollar?
- What is the biblical significance of fasting, and how should I apply it to my life?